Scanning QR codes with your mobile device
- Open the Camera app
- Select the rear facing camera.
- Hold your iPhone or iPad so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the camera app.
- Wait for your device to recognize the QR code and shows a notification
- Tap the notification to open the link or data associated with the QR code.
- Swipe down your screen to access your Quick Settings and tap on QR Scanner
- Tap OK to proceed to the next step.
- The Camera app will then be launched where you can scan QR code.
- Once the QR code is scanned, you should be able to launch the webpage below.
If the QR Code cannot be scanned
- Toggle the gear icon on the top-left of your screen
- Toggle the Scan QR codes