Declined claims. 369

I have been receiving a lot of declined claims in paper form. Due to the restructure of the claims process by the BNSF in 2016, I cannot process a paper decline. You have to forward the decline electronically in option 15 when you are looking at your declines.
My Local Chairman’s # is 369.
The only paper that I need after that is supporting documentation such as delay reports or board snap shots.

Steve Snyder

Leave a Reply