A few new documents (attached) have been published on the BNSF Employee Portal (https://employee.bnsf.com/company/Pages/covid-19.aspx):
- Social distancing guidelines
- Staying calm during uncertainty
- Stop the spread of COVID-19
Additionally note BNSF EAP now offers:
- Work/Life resources including a child and elder care locator that is accessible via our website (Homepage-Employee-Benefits-EAP Work/Life) or by calling 24/7 800-383-2327.
- As of today, EAP has opened immediate access to Telephonic/Video/Text/Videoconferencing sessions with licensed therapists for all employees and eligible dependents (Scheduled and Exempt.)
Employees can contact their EAP representative or the 800 number (above) for additional information.
General Director – Transportation
BNSF Railway Labor Relations